KIT stands for Keep In Touch.This is a KIT for life, through the end of life.The KIT’s themed sections open the door to communication about important life decisions. Simple checklists make the sections easy to complete.The KIT gives you an opportunity to:
- Write a letter about your life to your loved ones
- Create a personal life history and family tree
- Help your loved ones locate important items
- Make plans for pet care and driving, and for someone to go with you to medical visits/hospital stays
- Prepare an Advance Directive, which allows you to express your wishes for health care
- Review a sample Durable Power of Attorney, which allows someone to act on your behalf in a legal or business matter
- Explain your end-of-life preparation, state personal choices for your care and your memorial, and create an ethical will, which shares your values, beliefs, stories, joys, and dreams with future generations
- Put your will/trust, other documents, and some important photos in one place
It's My Life KIT - Download
- Digital download version of the It's My Life KIT.
- Simple checklists for you to complete with trusted family members or friends.
- Categories: Life History, Legal & Financial, Daily Living, Health Care, Ethical & Spiritual.
A link to download your KIT will be available after purchase.